5.14.2017

Mother's Day Quotes

If there's one person in this world who can love us unconditionally, care for us without limits and make us smile effortlessly, it is you dear mother. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. I love you. Happy Mothers day.

For every flower that I place on your grave, I think of all those things you did to make my life as beautiful and fragrant as a bed of flowers. Happy Mother's day in Heaven Mom. I miss you.

When you were alive your presence taught me to live life in the moment without waiting for tomorrow. But after your death, your absence has taught me to live life like there is no tomorrow. I miss you.

A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complains little. Gives all, expects little. All she wants is her child to be happy – that’s what I’ve learned from all these years. Thanks for everything, love you mom.

With you, I have fought and argued. In return, you kept a calm mood. At you, I have ranted and screamed. At me, you made sure your love beamed. For you, I could have definitely done more. For me, your heart has always had an open door. I love you mom.

This is a tribute to a woman who works hard to pay the mortgage, raise her children and support her friends. She is not Super Woman, she is my mom. I love you.

I will never be able to describe in words what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, cute, caring and sweet – it is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you.

Whenever I think of the woman that I always wanted to be, I look at you. I am proud to see you living not only your dreams, but mine too. I love you.

My life has been tolerable, livable and enjoyable even after you and dad got divorced – all thanks to a heroic single mom like you. I love you.


For Grandmothers:


You had to be at the top of your class because no other grandmother could ever be as perfect as you are! Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma!

You have made such a major difference in the lives of others Today, Nana, we celebrate you and all that you do! Happy Mother’s Day With Love!

I know that time has passed and that I am a grown woman now, but I fondly remember those moments in which you pampered me and gave me everything I wanted. My dear Nana, I wish you much happiness in your day, the day of the Mothers with all my heart.

When my Mom could not take care of me, she could always count on you, and I remember that by your side I got to enjoy many happy moments. Thank you for everything dear grandmother, I wish you all the best for Mother’s Day.

God has blessed me with a wonderful Mother and best of all, she was raised by a wonderful Mother as well, and that is you dear grandmother. I owe you much of what I am and I want you to spend a Happy Mother’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment