1.20.2017

I no longer have the time


I no longer have the time..
I have come to the place where I no longer have the time for certain things.
Not because I am arrogant or angry or cynical, but because I've reached
a point in my life where I won't waste time on which wounds me, belittles me,
devalues me or just simply seeks to sabotage my course towards myself.

I no longer have the time for cynicism or criticism when it is a person's only
life view. I no longer have the time for those who don't care for me, for those
who can't be authentic, for those who judge, for those who manipulate, for 
those who can't identify truly loving behaviors.

I am not interested in your created drama or conflict or comparison. I don't want 
to waste another minute with people who are inflexible, self-centered, arrogant,
critical, or purposefully obtuse. I have no interests in flash or bling or any form of
attention-seeking behavior.

This is a choice I am making after many years of giving time to people who have
trampled on my gifts, my heart, my time, my efforts. I am happy in this decision, a 
decision I didn't always know that I had the right to make. I'm interested in changing
that which is willing to change. Time is a gift and I have learned, at last, to value it.
                          
                                                                     Sincerely, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment