1.21.2017

A Stronger Me


Letting go of all the demons I had created in my head after the breakup was difficult. My mind was a terrible place. I was consumed by the pain and the anger, and couldn’t see the bigger picture. I stayed stuck in a hole and refused to move from it. And each time someone gave me an exit, I shut them out because I thought I knew better, but I was wrong. I had to let go of all the suffering I was creating in order to start the
healing process. I couldn’t keep falling apart or I would lose myself completely Picking up the pieces to my heart was the only answer because I refused to let you torment my heart and mind any longer.  Even though I knew you no longer loved me, I still loved myself enough to fight! It was time to rebuild a new me, a stronger me.

No comments:

Post a Comment